Saturday, April 13, 2013

Mom Spring Not-a-Fashion Blog Post

This is, by no means, a fashion blog. It is, however, a mom blog. If you're like me, it's easy to run out of the house with a pony tail, leggings, and some Uggs. That is my go-to, every day. I love shopping but rarely have time to put together outfits that match. Time for me to organize my style with a few simple go-to's instead of just one and put some great ideas together for every occasions with comfort as the priority. Note the leggings will always be part of my wardrobe.

Since Spring is the perfect time to renew a wardrobe, I popped over to Polyvore.com and put together a few of my favorite Mom-Fashion options and colors this season. (Polyvore is way too much fun. I've wasted way too much time on that site!)


Mom-Friendly Boho



Backyard BBQ




Comfy Neon for Busy Days


Casual Coral and Mint


Casual Leopard Print


Casual Date Night with Hubs


Dressy Date Night with Hubs


Day Trip with the Family - bring flats!


Kids Soccer Game Night


Casual Girls' Night Out


Dressy Girls' Night Out


Classic Blazer with Pink - for bussinesy days!





0 comments:

Post a Comment